Welcome to Billing and Water Services. Here you can place an agricultural water order, email a comment or question, view account information and make a payment and request service. You can also view information regarding your bill and KID’s rate structure, known water outages and other related information.  Select what you want to do from the menu on the left.

Call a KID customer service specialist for more information at 509-586-9111.