Our Engineering/Operations Manager, Jason McShane speaks about the importance of reporting a burrowing animal, what to look for and how to make a report!

Ways to report:
Call our office at 509-586-9111
Visit our website www.kid.org and select the “Report a burrowing animal” button
Email us at customerservice@kid.org

We appreciate your help, thank you!

To watch the video you can visit our Facebook page: